Sunday, July 23, 2006

Danger on the Good Ship Lollipop

I'm doing a series with the bavarian bears, who can be seen off in the distance in the upper right. The fox and goat from the last piece are followed through for this image. You'll note the ravenous claw inside the boat next to the balloons, waiting for our young mistress to climb aboard. Little miss goat might not be long for this world, but in the mean time, and I mean mean, she can enjoy a moment or two of happy toyfulness. I'm posting early 'cause I'm visiting home this week. See ya soon!

1 comment:

Craig Mackay said...

Fantastic danger! I feel bad for the goat though. I am reminded of the scene in Jurassic Park when the girl asks, "Where's the goat?" Keep 'em coming. Great designs as usual and fantastic animal caricatures. Enjoy your trip home.