Sunday, February 27, 2011

Out of season is a delicacy, right?

Christmas has come and gone, but it's the memories we still carry with us.  This past Dec, I created a new set of spot illustrations for Vroman's in Pasadena.  Every year they publish a number of YA short stories in a limited run collection and this year they asked me to draw a few images.  In tandem, some original illustrations from The Nutty Nutcracker were also on display in the store.  In fact, if you're in the area, I believe you may still be able to catch a glimpse.

2 comments:

nancylee said...

we found a copy of "the misfits" the phonic comic book at a thrift store and my 8 year old son loves it. we hoped that we could find a whole series of them- sadly, we did not. fortunately we did find your blog and website. the illustrations are truly magical and inspiring to both me and my kiddo. we are going to keep an eye out for books you illustrate and anything else your mind and hand create.

Wilson Swain said...

Thanks!